Global Cloud Product Manager – WW
Barcelona, Spain. Jan 2017 – present.
NTT Communications is global company headquartered in Japan, with 21.000+ employees, subsidiaries, and offices over 110 cities. Connecting networks in 196 countries. Powering 140+ Data Centers. #1 in Data Centers WW, #2 in International FO IP backbone. Part of NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone), a Fortune Global 100 company with about $100B in revenue and over 10.00 enterprise clients.
NTT Com Managed Services is the NTT Com company for managed services (MSP), headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, and playing a global role within NTT Com strategy. NTT Com Managed Services is the company entitled by NTT Com to run the global alliance with Microsoft regarding Azure and Azure Stack.
Global Cloud Product Manager – (WorldWide). Executes the global product strategy for Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure Stack and associated services. Runs the global alliance with Microsoft, leading the adoption of Azure Stack and SAP on Azure at NTT Com, world wide, boosting the partnerships with HPE and DELL EMC.
Azure Stack is designed to bring many of the features of the Azure cloud computing platform into the enterprise data center, providing hybrid cloud customers with the flexibility and innovation capabilities designed to meet the business objectives of those adopting a data transformation strategy.
Responsible for developing the global alliance and partnership with Microsoft, focusing on Azure and Azure Stack productization and leading their adoption in all regions WW:
- WW Partnership Development
- Experience in Cloud, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, SaaS and offering IT services
- B2B and B2C markets.
- Business development, partnerships, business cases
- Roadmap, project management
- GTM and sales support
- Presentations and analyst relationships.
Main achievements in the first year:
- NTT Com’s main subsidiaries worldwide (America, Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and India) are now Gold Microsoft Partners, waving the Gold Cloud Platform Competency.
- NTT Com is WW Top 23 Azure Managed Services Provider (MSP). (Stackify)
- NTT Com is part of the Early Adopters Initiative for Microsoft Azure Stack. (Press Release)
- NTT Com is Top SAP-on-Azure Partner in EMEA (only 7 in EMEA and 19 worldwide).
- NTT Com is the official list for the main Azure Stack Partners from Microsoft.