Sales & Marketing Director
Barcelona, Spain. 2008 – Mar. 2012.
Business conglomerate with activities and investments in various sectors, nationally and internationally.
Led a 14-member Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Department in a 12-company holding, reporting directly to Shareholders.
Handled high-level negotiations and contracting with major corporate accounts, with €25M turnover.
- Boosted turnover by 200% the first year of the real-estate Division, and 60% in 2011, despite a challenging economic environment, by leading customer rationalization and prioritization initiatives.
- Forged collaboration agreements with public Entities and Institutions.
- Switched Marketing policies towards Digital Marketing, delivering highly effective SEM/SEO, Mobile and SMS campaigns resulting in a 300% increase in customer visits to commercial offices, reducing CPL and CPA.
- Developed the launch of the International Services and E-commerce Division (spin-off).
- Developed Business Plan and devised new Market Entry Scenarios.
- Presented value proposition to C-level prospects and venture capital forums in China, Poland and Spain.
- Delivered presentations and leveraged business experience and interpersonal skills to build company Credibility, elevate unknown Brand, develop PR, and raise Capital